Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Daughter at 51y was worth it

My daughter Bonnie was worth itIt took 34 years, £50,000, miscarriages, five rounds of IVF and a surrogate - but my daughter Bonnie was worth it

Devoted mother Kim Parsons is proof childless couples should never give up hope.

The 53-year-old spent 34 years and £50,000 trying to fall pregnant but is now mother to a happy two-year-old.

Kim had longed for a baby ever since she was 18, but she tragically suffered a string of miscarriages, followed by five unsuccessful rounds of IVF.

But Kim and her husband David, from Kings Lynn, Norfolk, were determined to be parents and finally chose to use a surrogate, who gave birth to their daughter Bonnie in September 2008.

Kim, from Kings Lynn, Norfolk, said: 'I can't thank her enough - she has completely transformed our life.

'I'll never forget the first time I held my daughter. She was gorgeous, with blonde hair and huge blue eyes, so we decided Bonnie would be a good name for her.

'All those years of heartache and longing just faded away when I looked at her.

'I don't see a long and lonely future for myself and Dave anymore, just one where we raise our baby together, and that's all because of our surrogate.'

Read more...

Life Begins... - Miscarriage stories of loss, hope & help
Pregnancy Stories by Age - Daily blog of hope & inspiration!
You Can Get Pregnant in Your 40's - Sharing articles, discussing options & suggestions


Recent Keyword Searches: woman over 47 can they have babies, 44 AND PREGNANCY, what to do if I'm pregnant at 45, i am a fifty and pregnant, pregnancy at 49

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons